Draeger X-plore Half Mask Respirator, Twin Filter - Model 3500
This is a reusable half mask respirator built to perform in harsh environments for long duration use. Available in Sizes S (R55351), M (R55350) and L(R55352) and utilizes the X-plore line of cartridge filters. (Filters Sold Separately)
- Low Profile providing an exceptional field of vision.
- FlexiFit Head Harness - adaptable material providing an excellent fit on the head without trapping hair.
- Easily Adjustable Head Harness - The innovative X (Crosswise) guides of the harness are easy to adjust and ensure an even weight and pressure distribution, resulting in increased wearer comfort.
- DragerFlex Material - Specifically developed for the mask body of the X-plore 3500, the DragerFLex material combines eudermic properties with excellent resistance and protection.
- Drop Down Harness - The mask can be removed from the face without removing head protection by simply unclasping the neck fastener. While in the drop down position, the face-seal portion of the mask remains against the body protecting against contamination.
The Dräger X-plore® 3500 is equipped with two lateral bayonet connections for use with the comprehensive Dräger X-plore® bayonet filter series.
- Product type
- Twin-filter half mask
- Handling of dusts and/or gases and vapours
- Protection against
- Particles, gases, vapours - depending on the breathing filter used
- Reusable (mask only)
- Filter connection
- Dräger-specific bayonet
- Filter positioning
- Corresponding breathing filters
- Dräger X-plore bayonet filters
- S, M, L
- Weight (mask only, approx.)
- 0.21 lb